Sunday, January 10, 2010

Workin' Men

Last week Steve and I braved the market on New Year's Eve to try to capture the wonderful madness of the holiday. I've already posted some of my favorite pics (Pazar te Mbare) but I wanted to give you a closer look at this picture, because these two men just cracked us up!


Not shy of the camera, these two life-loving Albanians were eager to have their picture taken. As soon as he saw my "aparati," the man on the right shouted to his friend, "Give me your cigarette! Wait, wait...hand me my Raki!" The man on the left grabbed his beer and jumped in the picture too.

And do you see that he's also flashing his wad of cash?

You may be thinking that these guys must have started their New Year's celebrating early! Nah, they were just hard at work!

No comments: